Air Liquide Group is wordleader in gases for industry, health and the environment, and is present in over 75 countries with approximately 43000 employees. Oxygen, nitrogen, acetylene and rare gases have been at the core of Air Liquide’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide Group distinguishes the following business lines: Industrial Merchant, Electronics, Healthcare, Large Industries & Other activities.
Air Liquide B.V. was set up in 1987 en is a part of the Air Liquide Group like all the other Air Liquide companies in the Netherlands. In Eindhoven approximately 130 employees are operative in the business lines: Industrial Merchant, Electronics & Healthcare.
Air Liquide B.V. has five subisidairies:
- VitalAire B.V. in Eindhoven ( since 1988)
- Lamers High Tech Systems in Nijmegen (since 2000)
- Scott Specialty Gases in Breda (since 2007)
- ComCare Medical B.V. in Heereveen (since 2009)
- Air Liquide Actetylene B.V. in Geleen ( since 2010)
October 1, 2010, Air Liquide took over the Acetylene plant on the Chemelot Industrial Park from SABIC. The new name is Air Liquide Acetylene B.V.